NOW FREE – Identify & Target Web Leads
- 1st April 2020
- You don’t need us to tell you that B2B marketing just got harder. Events, trade shows and traditional meetings are off the table. This means more focus on going into social and digital. There are more buyers online now than ever, and they are deciding digitally.
To help you get the best out of this new journey, The Digitel Effect is offering a free report of B2B companies coming to your website right now
- The figures are clear. Accenture found that 61% of all B2B transactions now originate online. The research also showed that most customers are already more than halfway through their buying process before their initial contact to a company and 90% never respond to cold calling.
- If you want to turn website visitors into leads, you first need to know at which companies your visitors are working at. The Digital Effect offers a free tracking platform based on detailed knowledge about the top Mid-Market and Enterprise companies with over 100 employees and how they relate to each other.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- The only reverse IP platform aimed at profiling enterprise visits
- Most platforms are aimed at companies with transactional sales. In this context, it is all about knowing the names on as many companies as possible. It is not about volumes but about accurate. Knowing that you have a visitor from Siemens will not get you very far unless you know the country/branch /subsidiary.
- Free service whereas all competing platforms need of a monthly subscription and a 12month commitment to run.
- Fully GDPR compliant as only tracks and records company based information, not personal data.
Look, we understand things are moving fast right now so there’s no pressure from us. But do remember, more focus in going into social and digital. There are more buyers online now than ever, and they are deciding digitally.